Monday, November 24, 2008

Doodlebug and Baby Animals!! Ava turns 2!!

Little Miss Ava turned 2 on Nov 29th so in honor of her love of animals, we celebrated with a petting zoo and some face painting by Doodlebug the clown. I am typically a bit uneasy with clowns...ok, they scare me...but she is a happy clown and not at all scary. Everything turned out great and the kids had a blast with the face painting, balloon animals and laser guns!! The baby animals were so precious and sweet that we couldn't have asked for a better time :) Thank you to all of our friends and family that came from miles far and wide to celebrate Ava's big day!Please check out the slideshow!

I also can't say enough thank you's to my friends...Claire, who helped with all of the food preperations and general festivities, I couldn't have pulled it off without you...to Annemarie for taking pictures and puting together this amazing slideshow, and Cindy for taking pictures too! You guys are the best! Enjoy the show!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Love that little doodlebug....and I mean Ava! :)