Monday, November 10, 2008

Here's to hobbies and passions and making dreams come true!

Well, as far back as I can remember, I have been taking pictures...I was always interested in a new camera and dropping off my film at the local drugstore waiting in anticipation for my prints to come back as quickly as possible. As a kid, I used to go to car shows with my dad and I remember picking out all of my favorites and shooting just the right angles and then there were the multiple rolls spent on "It's a Small World" at Disneyworld alone! As an adult, I have been lucky enough to be able to travel and with this have reignited my passion for photography. Well, now I take that passion a little more seriously because I have a daughter and want to capture every moment, smile, laugh, giggle, expression, first steps and all of the memories to come so that I can tell the story of Ava's life. My friends and family have inspired me to take my hobby to the next level and capture other people's memories...so thank you for the confidence and please enjoy the stories!!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You're going to do great....and I promise to teach you everything I think I know....HA! :) xoxo