Monday, March 23, 2009

The Waters Family Story

I had the awesome opportunity to take pictures of our friends Melanie and John Waters and their PRECIOUS son, Justin! WOW! Is he ever a cutie! He made my job so easy until it came down to minimizing the amount of pictures...I mean really, he doesn't take a bad picture :) Those adorable cheeks and just the way he looks up at you melt your heart! It was extra special because Melanie sold us our house a little over a year ago and during the search process she found out that she was pregnant so we knew Justin long before he knew us :)

I realized that they haven't had any photos of just themselves since they got married we were able to grab a few of them alone as well. Adorable!

We had such and great time and I can't thank them enough for allowing me to tell their story as well as capture Justin turning 1! There are too many to post so check out their slideshow to see more!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

laura--awesome job on the pics!!! justin is just too cute, cant believe he is already 1!!

Anonymous said...

I'm crying!! The pictures are awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you....these are really great, LA!! I love the one of the two of them walking with the sun flare. Love it!!!

All About the Arredondos said...

Thank you ladies! Melanie, I am so glad that you like them!! I had such a great time doing them!

AP, I knew you would love the sun flare! :)

Jill said...

LAURA! Seriously....these are AMAZING!!! What an incredible talent you have that I never even knew about!! Where was this when you were hanging with mal when she was a baby??? You can tell our story ANYTIME!!

All About the Arredondos said...

Jill, thank you so much!! I would love to!! I plan to come to Houston sometime soon, so maybe we can work something out!! It would be my pleasure!!!