Friday, October 17, 2008

Wanna ride?

Ava LOVES our next door neighbor, Megan...and now she loves Megan's jeep! Why wouldn't she? I wish we had cars like this when we were kids!! This jeep goes uphill without any hesitation as well as through the grass when the drivers (Ava) have trouble steering and staying on the concrete :) thank goodness we have a few years to perfect her skills!
Hang on Jake! It is going to be a rough ride!
Megan to the rescue!!!
"Cheeeeeeeeese!"

HELP! When is it going to be my turn? She drives like a girl :)

"See Ava, this is how you stay on the "road."

Happy Trails! Don't forget your pink poodle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake looks a lot happier behind the wheel than being a passenger! Don't think I blame him. I love my niece to death....but letting her drive me that close to the street would scare me! I think Jake's CHEESE...was really get me out of here!!!
Love ALL the pictures...keep on clicking!
Love Aunt Beth and Uncle Russ

Brett Bollman said...

I can remember being just a little too big for these toy cars when they came out... but that didn't stop me from trying to drive them anyway!

These things are so much fun! Ava is such a cutie! The "Cheeeese" picture is so funny!

~Kara~ said...

I love the photo captions, how fun! I never had one of those jeeps... our kids get such cooler stuff.

All About the Arredondos said...

Yep, we got totally robbed! We had to make the big wheels go on our own, no motors...EXERCISE!