Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words!

I LOVE PICTURES!! I have my camera with me at all times and never want to miss an oppotunity for a special memory. We take pictures of the little munchkin all of the time but it has been since Ava was 3 months old that we took family pictures...she is just short of 2 years now, so it is time to update! My great friend Annemarie (AP), who is a very talented photographer, spent a couple of hours with us and took our pics at the park where the actual Round Rock is located.

She did such an awesome job and we can't thank her enough! If you are in the market, I highly recommend her and her work!!

I couldn't sleep because I was so excited and nervous to see them that she caved and gave me a small sampling. Check back for more soon!
Thank you, AP!!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

The pleasure was ALL mine....can't wait to finish up the rest of them and get them to you! It makes my job so easy when I have such wonderful and easy on the eyes clients!! :)